Why place Situation Wanted Ad in Navodaya Times Newspaper ?
ReleaseMyAd-the largest online Newspaper Ad Booking Agency of India, has implemented the simplest online ad Booking process. You can now book and release your Situation Wanted Ad classified text adverts in 3 easy steps online.
- The first step requires you to visit releaseMyAd.com choose the ad type as Classified Text, which will direct you to the Category selection page, where you need to choose the “Situation Wanted” as the category and proceed to select the Newspaper. As you choose the newspaper, you can review the rates and the packages associated with the newspaper and category, based on different editions.
- The next page, is the Compose Ad page, where you can type in your ad matter and highlight it, if need be, with ticks, bold letters, colour highlights etc. The need for ad highlights is often quite helpful in locating your own Situation Wanted advertisement. You can also get a glimpse of your ad before it is printed with the help of the Live Ad Preview Feature, exclusively at releaseMyAd.
- In the last section, which is the Dates & Payment section, you must confirm the ad release dates and finally proceed to the payment section. We offer both online and offline payment options, so that you can make the ad payment as per your convenience. The payment modes include Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, NEFT (Online Money Transfer), Cheque/Cash Deposit, Demand Draft and Cash Collection.
Now Booking Situation Wanted classified display ads in Newspapers Made as Easy as a Few Clicks of the Mouse:
- releaseMyAd has always aimed at simplifying Newspaper Advertising for all our privileged existing and future clients. So to begin the booking of your advertisement, you first need to visit releaseMyAd.com, then you need to choose the ad type as Display Classified and proceed to choose the category as Situation Wanted.
- After which you can review the rates in per sq.cm unit and then create your ad with the help of online design templates. You can also upload your own advertisement in the Compose Ad section, specify the ad size to avoid any hassles while booking the ad.
- As you are done with creating your advertisement, you must mention or choose the preferred release dates, review the exact cost of your advertisement in the Preview Your Booking Details section. Then you can choose the preferred payment mode as per your convenience, which include both online and offline payment options. You can choose to pay via Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, Cash/Cheque Deposit, NEFT (Online Cash Transfer) and Cash Collection.
Navodaya Times is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Situation Wanted Ad In Navodaya Times To Get Maximum Response ?
Situation wanted ads are very similar to recruitment ads, but these are published by people seeking a suitable position that is commensurate with their qualifications and experience.
Here is why you should book your situation wanted ads in newspapers:
Helps Job Seekers
- Situation wanted advertisements help job seekers find a job suitable to their requirements and commensurate with their qualifications and experience.
Access to a Large Audience
- By putting their qualifications, preferred job roles and salary expectations in newspapers, job seekers can reach out to a larger audience, making their situation wanted ad viewable by many more people.
- Situation wanted advertisements help to make hiring simple for employers as they can find prospective candidates based on the details they provide in their situation wanted ads.
Connects Job Seekers and Employees
- Situation wanted ads act as a communication link between job seekers and potential employers as they can contact the job seekers directly.
Wide Reach of Newspapers
- In India, newspapers are read by a large number of people in cities and villages across the country. Newspapers are read by people from all walks of life.