Why place Vehicles Ad in Navodaya Times Newspaper ?
Now Booking Vehicles ads in Newspapers Made as Easy as a Few Clicks of the Mouse:
ReleaseMyAd-the largest online Newspaper Ad Booking Agency of India, has implemented the simplest online ad Booking process. You can now book and release your Vehicles Ad adverts in 3 easy steps online.
- The first step requires you to visit releaseMyAd.com choose the ad type as Classified Text, which will direct you to the Category selection page, where you need to choose the “Vehicles” as the category and proceed to select the Newspaper. As you choose the newspaper, you can review the rates and the packages associated with the newspaper and category, based on different editions.
- The next page, is the Compose Ad page, where you can type in your ad matter and highlight it, if need be, with ticks, bold letters, colour highlights etc. The need for ad highlights is often quite helpful in locating your own Vehicles advertisement. You can also get a glimpse of your ad before it is printed with the help of the Live Ad Preview Feature, exclusively at releaseMyAd.
- In the last section, which is the Dates & Payment section, you must confirm the ad release dates and finally proceed to the payment section. We offer both online and offline payment options, so that you can make the ad payment as per your convenience. The payment modes include Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, NEFT (Online Money Transfer), Cheque/Cash Deposit, Demand Draft and Cash Collection.
For more details and answers on booking Vehicles Ads in any Newspaper, visit the Vehicles FAQ Section.
Navodaya Times is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Vehicles Ad In Navodaya Times To Get Maximum Response ?
In today’s world, ease of mobility is highly crucial, and people are always on the lookout for value-for-money conveyance for both work and leisure. Here is why you should book your vehicles ads in newspapers.
- Vehicles ads provide information about cars, trucks, two-wheelers and other vehicles that are available for sale or lease.
- Publishing vehicles in classifieds is a relatively cheap way to find potential buyers for the vehicle you wish to sell.
- As the transaction is usually a one-on-one personal interaction between the buyer and seller, both parties can negotiate and come to a mutually agreed price for the car or vehicle.
Creates Business Relationships
- Vehicles ads help to connect prospective buyers with the sellers who are seeking a suitable purchaser for their vehicle, and thus help to create business relationships.
Wide Reach of Newspapers
- In India, newspapers are widely read across the length and breadth of the country, and are read by people from all walks of life.